CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Information
Stiletto Sailing Cruises
Operating Plan and Procedures for COVID-19
As always, your safety is our biggest concern...
Below is the plan for Stiletto Sailing Cruises to operate for the 2020 season from South Shore Pier in Ephraim in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations will conform to standards outlined by the CDC in effort to create a safe environment for both our customers and crew.
Sailing is an outdoor activity that takes place in open-air environment during daylight hours. The environment that this activity is conducted in promotes a lower risk due to the open-air, heat and sun.
Procedures in response to COVID-19:
- All customers will be required to wear face coverings while checking in and upon getting on or off the boat.
- All customers are required to sanitize their hands before boarding the boat. (sanitizer provided)
- All travel groups (who you come with) will be placed in different areas of the boat to maximize social distancing space.
- All customers are free to take off their face coverings at their own discretion while the sails are raised.
- Staff members will be actively monitored for Covid-19 symptoms.
- All Staff will be required to wear face masks during customer interaction of less than 6 ft.
- All Staff will be required to sanitize their hands before and after each trip.
- All equipment, common areas, PFDs, handrails, etc. will be sanitized between each trip.
- We have a legal capacity to hold 6 passengers and 2 crew members. Guidance from the CDC lists not gathering in groups larger than 10, with our capacity being 6 customers, we stand to operate with our capacity as normal. Please do not hesitate to call and discuss any concerns you may have regarding our operating procedure during our nation's current environment.
We are eager to see you all this summer and give you the amazing experience of sailing on our catamaran through the waters of Door County!