CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Information
Stiletto Sailing Cruises
Operating Plan and Procedures for COVID-19
As always, your safety is our biggest concern...
Below is the plan for Stiletto Sailing Cruises to operate for the 2022 season from South Shore Pier in Ephraim in light of the current COVID-19 situation. We want to create a safe environment for our customers and crew.
Sailing is an outdoor activity that takes place in open-air setting during daylight hours. The environment that this activity is conducted in promotes a lower risk due to the open-air, heat and sun.
Procedures in response to COVID-19:
- All staff members are fully vaccinated, however all staff members will continue to be actively monitored for Covid-19 symptoms.
- Masks will not be required to be worn by staff members or by customers. You may choose to wear a mask at your own discretion and comfort level.
- We will continue sanitizing all of our equipment at the end of each day to promote a clean environment.
- We will operate at our normal capacity of up to 6 passengers plus crew members.
- Please do not hesitate to call and discuss any concerns you may have regarding our operating procedures during our nation's current environment.
We are eager to see you all this summer and give you the amazing experience of sailing on our catamaran through the waters of Door County!